Saturday, July 14, 2012

Masculine Cards

Hi Stampers

Having boys in the house I am always needing masculine cards and here are a couple that I have made for birthdays…

creativeaddinktionred

This was a total copy of a swap that I received from my Upline Vicki, I think I have used her original card as well.

creativeaddinktionsquare

The spotlight technique was one that we did at Stamp Club, Need for speed is the stamp set of choice here again.

creativeaddinktionsplitneg

Okay - I know that this Split negative technique with Lovely as a tree has been done to death but it is still a good fallback when all else fails and your mojo has left the building.

creativeaddinktionneedforspeed Another Need for Speed and spotlight technique card using Tangerine Tango.

Enjoy

Thanks for stopping by

Cherie

No comments: