Friday, July 13, 2012

Double Dutch Cards

Hi Stampers

I’m liking these Double Dutch cards that are about, I have had a play and here are a couple I have managed to put together.

 creativeaddinktiondoubledutch11

creativeaddinktionmiddle

creativeaddinktiondoubledutchpink

I started with the Double Dutch card and then used the Faux Tile technique using the Simple Scored Tool for the front. This was sponged, before layering and using the Designer Frames Embossing Folder. Using the Extra large Oval punch, punch out the middle and then layered a piece underneath. The paper on the bottom flaps is the Twitterpated. The Stamp Set is the Tea Shoppe set.

creativeaddinktionddutchbaby creativeaddinktionddutchbabya

This was the first attempt, a baby card for Susan who had her second child. I’m not sure of the name of this technique, where I inked up half of the stamp with the ink pad in one colour and then used a second colour and inked up the other half of the stamp. I used the ink pads instead of markers.

Enjoy, thanks for stopping by today

Cherie

No comments: