Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Heart Felt Event

Hi Stampers

Today I have the last project that I created for the Heart Felt Event in Auckland that was held in September. I had so much fun playing and the day was a great display of goodies to play with and inspiration.

This final project was playing with the Satin ribbon and heating with the Heat Tool to make it curl. I played with some retired ribbon and after a couple of attempts got it the way I wanted. Again I used an oven tray when using the Heat Tool on the ribbon.

creativeaddinktionheattoolribbon1

Once I knew what I was doing I tried it on the ‘Striped Satin Ribbon’ from the Holiday Catalogue on page 26 and I really like the effect it gave.

creativeaddinktionheattoolribbon2 

So there you have it, maybe nothing new to you but a great reminder of some of the techniques that you can do using the Heat Tool.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cherie

No comments: