Monday, October 15, 2012

Heart Felt Event – Heat Tool

Hi Stampers

First up I have the ‘Emboss Resist’ technique on a scrapbook page. So Scrapbooking is one of those projects that I ‘really should do more of, you know make the time and just do it’ but alas I’m still no further along. So I don’t do scrapbooking very well at all.

creativeaddinktionheattoolscrap1 creativeaddinktionheattoolscrap2

Next up was the ‘Necklace’ made from washers that were covered in Designer Series Paper ‘Be of Good Cheer’ then covered with VersaMark before being covered with ‘Iridescent Ice’ Emboss powder. These washers get super HOT when heated so I did them on an oven tray with a sheet of Baking Paper on it.

creativeaddinktionheattoolneck1

I did both sides of the washers

creativeaddinktionheattoolneck2

Next up was a little note card – I love creating these, using the ‘Emboss resist technique’ again.

creativeaddinktionheattoolnote1

For this next card I mixed Gumball Green and Silver embossing powder together. In real life, lol, you can see both colours coming through – gives an interesting effect. I mixed equal parts of Embossing Powder together.

creativeaddinktionheattoolmixed

Tomorrow I will have my final samples to show you.

Thanks for stopping by

Cherie

No comments: