Saturday, July 28, 2012

Triple Time Stamping

Hi Stampers

Have you been seeing style of card round of late? I just love it and here are three that I have done.

creativeaddinktiontts1

This top one here is my second attempt. Both sides on the Whisper White are stamped on but I came back to the first side and tried to make it work. This is one of two Sympathy cards I had to do. This one is for an older lady.

creativeaddinktiontts2

This middle card here we the first go. This one I used a standard size card to go into a C6 envelope, this Sympathy card is for a male who has just lost his wife.

creativeaddinktiontts3

This third attempt is done in Poppy parade and is bright and cheery just as the person it’s intended for. The first and third cards are the bigger size to fit into Stampin Up’s square envelopes they have on page 126.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Cherie

No comments: