Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy 40th

Hi stampers

Today is my DH’s birthday. The big ‘4’ ‘0’ today. Last night we had the party to help celebrate the special event. Here is the card that I made special – just for him.

   creativeaddinktion40acreativeaddinktion40b I had seen this type of card done before with the top or the bottom but when I looked into it further for ideas and inspiration I found that you could do both on the one card, tops one side and bottoms the other. Of course why wouldn’t you, lol………

creativeaddinktion40c

Sometimes it is the most obvious and the most simple that step up and slap you in the face (so to speak) and you think ‘of course’

The DSP is Twitterpated with Riding Hood Ribbon (retired) a paper flower and a brad – all for a man’s card – who would have thought,lol :)

Anyway, Happy 40th to all those who turn ‘40’ today.

Cherie

2 comments:

Paper Lady said...

Cherie, this is divine! How did you get the shape to be so perfect? Please share, i'd love to make it, but can't bear to reinvent the wheel!

Creative AddINKtion said...

Thanks for your kind words. Have email you the template.

If anyboby would like the template feel free to email me and I will forward it to you.

Thanks