Sunday, October 14, 2012

Heart Felt Event – Heat Tool

Hi Stampers

The Heat Tool is a tool that you just need to have as it offers you a whole world of techniques.

For this next project I used the  Bigz Snow Furry Die (127813) from the Seasonal Catalogue, I cut out 1 large Snow Flurry and 2 of the others using the On Board sheets (114320). I then covered with VersaMark (102283) and covered with Silver Emboss powder (109131)and heat set with the Heat Tool. There are 3 layers on each Snow flurry. I put together the layers using Dimensionals (104430) and for added colour I went with Cherry Cobbler cardstock and bakers twine.

On the end circles of the lager snow flurry I used Dazzling details (124117). At the last minute when everything was assembled I decided to emboss the Pearl (119247) in the centre with Cherry Cobbler Emboss Powder (122949) so I pressed the Pearl into the VersaMark and then dipped into the Cherry Cobbler emboss powder then heat set with the Heat Tool. I should really have removed the Pearl to emboss  but I didn’t and it shows on the final product.

 creativeaddinktionheattool17creativeaddinktionheattool18 creativeaddinktionheattool19

You can change the colour of the Pearls by using any of the coloured Emboss Powders on page 159 of the Annual Catalogue

Thanks for stopping by

Cherie

No comments: