Saturday, November 6, 2010

Random Cards

Hi Stampers

I have a random selection of cards to show here so I will get started…

IMG_0845

This was a folder I created to hold a very important envelope for a very dear friend of mine. This top picture is the folder before the envelope was placed inside.

Which makes this picture below the one with the envelope inserted.

IMG_0844

I know this envelope had some good news with it and that this has now been kept as part of ones treasure box. Cool ah.

This next card I was having a play with the colouring of the flower.

IMG_0863 IMG_0860  IMG_0862

The hardware is non Stampin’ Up. This flower really needed a pearl but they hadn’t arrived yet. The stamp set is ‘Every Moment"’ from the new catalogue.

Thanks for looking today.

Cherie

No comments: