Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another tri fold card

Hi there

My last post I showed you the golf card I had made. It was a card the I had cased from a picture I came across. It was fun to make so I decided to show you the other two cards I made.

      IMG_1213 IMG_1211IMG_1208 

IMG_1209IMG_1210

The red card was well received and as red is her most favourite colour it was always going to be hard to fail. This wasn’t exactly how I pictured this card but I’m not complaining about the end result. Only thing was that I couldn't bring myself to write the message on the front of the card so I put it on the back.

The front is covered in Dazzling Diamonds and gives a very glittery effect.

IMG_1216IMG_1214IMG_1215

This is my masculine version of the card, it to has clear embossing over top of the stamped images. I have to admit that I am really enjoying using the Extreme Elements Stampin’ Up set. There a number of sets used in this card though.

Thanks for looking

Cherie

No comments: