Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I’m Here

Hi Stampers

Gosh it has been a while since I blogged, life keeps getting in the way of my stamping and blogging. I’m back from Convention feeling more motivated and ready to start again. I have a couple of projects here that I have done for birthdays and I will try and get a picture of my swap that I did for Convention up in the next couple of posts as well.

creativeaddinktioncard1  creativeaddinktioncard2

Here is the first card that I did for 2 girls Simone and Chloe. Nearly the same except I changed the flower, the rick racks and the solid colour background. I was really happy with the final look of both cards,

creativeaddinktioncard3  creativeaddinktioncard4

I am loving the DSP Twitterpated from the Autumn- Winter catalogue. The DSP on these cards is using the Twitterpated paper.

This card was for Blair who had an ‘Under the Sea’ themed 5th party. Luca gave this card to Blair on the day of his birthday.

creativeaddinktioncard5 creativeaddinktioncard6

With this card I based the layout on the same as the cards above, this time using Pacific Point then layering with the DSP from the Everyday Enchantment then used Marina Mist for the solid blue and stamped it using the retired ‘All wrapped up” set and the retired ‘Ahoy Matey’ set and used the White gel pen for the air bubbles. The Whale was from the retired set ‘Pun Fun. The colour spritzer tool was used on the whale and then it was covered in crystal effects. The little mini Vintage Tag was stamped with the word ‘whale’ and I used the marker to achieve this.

Thanks for looking today

Cherie

No comments: