Saturday, October 8, 2011

Catch up cards

Hi Stampers

I have a busy month planned ahead so I thought I would take a minute or two and do a blog post. I done a few projects over the last few months but never seem to get round to posting. Anyway here are a few….

creativeaddinktionrugby

These were for brothers whom had there party together, both boys played rugby and cricket so the best of both worlds are combined here.

Creativeaddinktionboyinvite

My now 9 year son designed his birthday invites this year, based on the All Blacks everything was black and white

creativeaddinktiontwisttopboxboy creativeaddinktionbdayruga creativeaddinktionbdayboy

This tri fold card and twist top box were thrown together for a friend of the boys. We travelled to Toko for this celebration and had the best day.

creativeaddinktionsidestepboy

This side step card was for a boys 7 year old party. Very cool the way this card design has grown.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cherie

No comments: