Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fathers Day Cards

Hi Stampers

Fathers day was last weekend and these were the cards that I made for the Dads

creativeaddinktionmale1 This first one was for my hubby from the kids – this is the type of tool chest he uses when working on his race car.

creativeaddinktionmale2

This tool box was for my dad – even after all these years I still think of him as a builder come handyman – now he is more of the office type. creativeaddinktionmale3 This next one here was for my FIL who has the odd classic car – this was the very first time I got to use this set before it retired.

creativeaddinktionmale4acreativeaddinktionmale4b

And for the golfer in the family this one went to my step dad

I think all of these were inspired from cards I saw on Splitcoast stampers – I think. I had been searching for a link for the tool box cards on an earlier post here and found all these designs as well.

Thanks for looking, happy stamping

Cherie

No comments: